hidden women

Thursday, August 28, 2008

My new House!


The ceilings and cool window in my room.
Our HUGE tv!
outside our bathroom
Inside our bathroom, and our cute floor
Outside our bathroom
Our AWESOME door!!!! the top halp opens! I want to sell lemonade and pie... :D
Look at our cool ceilings!! reminds me of a cabin


The Kitchen
THE LOFT!!! we have a loft, kinda. You have to climb on the kitchen counter to get up there, but we are gonna fix it up and make it fun!
Laundry room. We have to pay!! which is stupid. and my bike!!
Downstair, we dont go down there..
Our kitchen table

All my clothes

My living room!
Living Room again
The front door



My parents before they left me to fend for my own in a scary,(not really) place with nothing.
Here is my bed!! isnt it cute?!
This cool chair that i coverd with a blanket. My desk too!! I love my little corner
Here is our dresser the 2nd and the bottom is mine. One drawer is broken. :(




Here is my My closet, surprisingly it fits everything

1 comment:

Beth said...

What a wonderful job :) See, I knew you could do it!!