Friday, January 28, 2011
Saturday, January 15, 2011
1. School started again (usually this makes me happy, but I wasn't ready)
2. I couldn't get out of my parking space because of all the snow
3. I was late to class
4. I ordered my books online to get them more quickly but I waited in line for 2 hours to receive two books I don't really need till March.
5. It was freezing outside and I thought my hands were going to freeze off
6. The gas pump kept clicking every 6 seconds, so I had to stand out there
Reasons over, now story time:
So I went into the gas station to get a drink and to get a dollar off a car wash, I was kinda crabby from everything that was happening that day. I got up to the counter and the lady behind the counter was so rude to this guy that was old and needed help. I thought, "Why does she have to be so crabby!?"
Then I started to laugh, out loud, in line. I was crabby, for no reason. I was letting life's little mishaps get me down. I was laughing so ridiculously the crabby lady behind the counter started to smile.
All it takes is a smile to brighten anyone's day :) :)
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
I feel as if for the past while, my creative juices have been gone and tonight a firework just exploded through my dark velvet sky of a mind.
I missed the feeling of having my brain always being overwhelmed with the art and poetic sense of the world, with gratefulness and effervescent colors. I love when I feel so overwhelmed with joy, I can only see “my other world”, but I can’t even fathom to explain what it’s like. I think before I tried but it could never be sufficient enough.
We’ll call her, (my other world) Joygratscent.
I wonder why it happened tonight. Why did my brain slash I decide to have a new plain canvas to start my next masterpiece on.
You might be thinking because of the New Year, but it’s not, or my conscious mind doesn’t seem to think so.
I think it's being home, where my hearts belongs.
All I know is, I love the excites and pounding my heart feels to learn and do new things, I’ve never done before.