hidden women

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

One of those days.

Do you ever have one of those days where you hate the world? Even if someone is nice to you just feel like you have to hate them because it's, "One of those days."
That's how I was today. :(
I woke up to a storm outside my window. WHICH I LOVE!!! So you would think I would have a good day. (Even though the storm sounded scary in my room.)
I got to work and of course there is no room in the office for me, like always. They need me but don't have room so I just have to wait until a computer opens. I always feel worthless and claustrophobic, and I'm not a claustrophobic person.
They keep throwing random jobs at me. So today I get thrown a job I have no clue to do with credit cards. I can barely understand the one credit card I have, let alone a handful of business cards. So I was just getting really irritated and kind of ticked off. Selfish I know, but they didn't even ask if I would do the job, they just assumed I would. My job is just to do grass cut processing, not everything else and this particular day I have a million grass cuts to go. I guess maybe I wouldn't be so irritated if they asked, but they didn't.
Therefore the whole day I treated everyone like dirt. I feel bad for doing it and I know I could have changed my attitude, but sometimes you just have to be mean. Right? .... haha probably not. Maybe I'm just a cruel person. As the day went on I got nicer. Still a little snappy but got better. I just put both my headphones in my ear and turned it up loud so I blocked everything out. While I was listening to music and remake of the song, "Where Can I Turn For Peace" came on. Which is actually one of my favorite hymns, I couldn't be mad while listening to that song. :) I love the way hymns can make you feel.
Well the website I do my updateing on was down, so I got to leave the office! yay! more for me to do tomorrow! I went to hang out with one of my friends that is still in Sioux City. We went Mother's Day shopping. I still don't really have any clue what I'm going to get her! I have an idea though. BUT. I got the funniest card ever! It made me laugh ridiculously loud in Target. After that I was gigglely the rest of the evening.
Today is Tuesday. Which is what I call Daddy and I date night. We have this huge love for the show NCIS. We watch it together every Tuesday. After NCIS is the Mentalist, which we also love. After The Mentalist is Cupid. He used to watch it with me, but he gets tired now. So I watch it alone. I love Tuesday nights. This winter while my dad was down with his ankle we did a lot of TV watching together. Like all day and all night, I had no job and no friends so we spent all our time together. I loved it, I never get to spend time with my Daddy and it was like I could have him all to myself with out interuptions or even the Mommy (even though we love the Mommy). He is so funny and can make me laugh always. I could never be mad at my dad. So Tuesday nights remind me of all the fun time we spent together this last winter.
Now I'm sitting here on the same day that I hated everyone content and happy! :) No longer hating the world! I'm going to be even more happy in about 5 minutes when I get off the computer to watch One Tree Hill!!! I absolutely love that show! I used to make fun of people who watched that show and shows like it. One day one of my roommates was watching it and I was making fun of her. Then I sat down bored and got into it! Now I have started from the beginning of the Seasons on "Soapnet" it a channel that shows One Tree Hill everyday...hahaha I'm a loser. It really is so good though. Life lessons everyday! Usually starting off with a deep thinking quote and ending with one. Lately I have been crying about every other episode!! and I DON'T CRY!! :) That shows you how good it is! Well I'm off!

The news is on and said by next June KD Station is going to be torn down!!!!!!!! I WILL break in there and look at the bowling floor one last time!!!!! I have too! ok I'm sad now. All childhood memories are being torn down. Okay! :)

No comments: