hidden women

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tonight after a really great institute I was driving home and drove right by my street so I could go downtown. I was making all my fellow drivians mad because I was driving extremely slow. Why you ask?
The Christmas lights downtown are BREATH TAKING. I couldn't take it all in. In my car Christmas music was playing. There was beauty surrounding me and I started to cry. I don't think I have every cried because I thought something was beautiful.
This experience made me so excited for the Christmas Spirit this year. I'm making a list of things I want to do. I hope I will be able to fulfill them all because it would just happen to make my month amazing. Latter I will fill you in.
For now take in this picture. It is not nearly as wonderful as what I saw tonight. Lights EVERYWHERE just connected continually through out the whole down town park. I love Christmas.



No comments: