hidden women

Monday, June 28, 2010

New is Grood.

The past few days I have been able to be at home in Omaha and relax/have fun with Erin. It has been great, I love being with that girl. Anyways with some of my free time while she was at school I rearranged my room!
I love rearranging things, as a child I would always be rearranging my room. Then I would go downstairs and say, "MOM! come look at my new room!" She would always be so surprised and wonder how I moved all of the heavy stuff. (I'm really strong if you didn't know that)
At first I wasn't sure I liked the "new" room, but now I absolutely adore it.



I also decided that I wanted to dye my hair. I know those of you that remember when I did that last time it was a little tragic (Black), but I wanted to try something new. It is dark brownish red, but I really like it. I'm sure it will fade fast with the sun, cause it's summer, ya know. I'm excited to have a new look though, on me and in my room.

1 comment:

Shane & Hannah said...

Cute Tal! Both your room and your new due. :) I miss you dearly.