hidden women

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Endless Possiblities

I feel as if for the past while, my creative juices have been gone and tonight a firework just exploded through my dark velvet sky of a mind.

I missed the feeling of having my brain always being overwhelmed with the art and poetic sense of the world, with gratefulness and effervescent colors. I love when I feel so overwhelmed with joy, I can only see “my other world”, but I can’t even fathom to explain what it’s like. I think before I tried but it could never be sufficient enough.

We’ll call her, (my other world) Joygratscent.

I wonder why it happened tonight. Why did my brain slash I decide to have a new plain canvas to start my next masterpiece on.

You might be thinking because of the New Year, but it’s not, or my conscious mind doesn’t seem to think so.

I think it's being home, where my hearts belongs.

All I know is, I love the excites and pounding my heart feels to learn and do new things, I’ve never done before.

So I guess you could say, this canvas I’m starting to paint, is the New Year.

4 comments:

Shane & Hannah said...

Talia, can I just begin by saying how amazing you are. You are such an example to me and have lived your life the same from the beginning. You have never changed who you are because you never needed to. Because of you I've learned that life is a journey and we are to make it the best experience of our lives here on earth.Smile once and a while, bring others up when they seem down, and never put yourself in a situation to move backwards. I don't know why, but I am overwhelmed with such a love and appreciation today for everything you have done for me. We've been best friends for a good 8-9 years now, and that in and of itself is one of the greatest blessings in my life. I'm so happy for you and where you are right now in your life. I know that Heavenly Father is and will continually bless you because of your undeniable efforts and obedience. I can't wait until we are where we've always dreamed to be someday, and together we can look back on our youth and smile, laugh, and cry at all of our accomplishments and failures. I love you best friend, and I know that we will have many white canvas' in our futures. :)


(ok, i can breath now)

ehemm said...

talia. so i dont know how to post a comment on my own wall so i am respoonding here, and facebook. there is a photographer on facebook, the business is called dancing toad. they did some engagement pictures that left me speechless. i can totally see you doing the exact same thing. I think we should, when you get married of course. :) that is so weird to say.
ps. thanks for leaving positive feedback, it always gives me reason to keep doing what im doing. :) cant wait till you get married:) haha

ehemm said...

oh so heres the pictures. we just have to find a carnival. :) its briana and tyler. i so thought of you when i saw this.

ehemm said...

woops:) for got to link it :)
http://dancingtoadphotography.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-09-29T12:33:00-07:00&max-results=7