hidden women

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Teach me to walk in the light of his love



This video was a reminder to me. I often forget to have the pure love of Christ at all times, not just when I feel like it.

There is a girl in my class that drives me absolutely bonkers. I admit I am not the nicest to her. I don't say mean things to her but sometimes my looks are worse than my words. I often catch myself and try to be a better person, but I find when she isn't looking and sometimes when she is looking my looks tell all.

This video has yet again reminded me of how to treat her. I will try to do my best, until my fallen self messes up again. Then I will try again.

Life is perfect for none of us. Rather than being judgmental and critical of each other, may we have the pure love of Christ for our fellow travelers in this journey through life.


No comments: