hidden women

Friday, June 29, 2012

Jobs That Rock

For the month of June I had an interpreting job!! I interpreted for summer school and today was the last day. I'm really sad because I LOVED my job. These past three weeks I had access to the school's library! It rocked! Here are the books I read in June:
 The Maze Runner series was like a syfy fantasy book. It had me hooked and I needed to know what was going to happen and was trying to figure the book out the whole time. I recommend it. Some parts got a little dry, but I still couldn't put it down.
Dark Life is a really easy fast read, but it's also really interesting and I read it in two days. It has a second book called, Rip Tide. My public library doesn't have it (but my school did, sad face) so I need to use my in-law's library... hopefully they let me use their card cause I can't wait to read the 2nd book.

I must throw a shout-out for Delirium by Lauren Oliver because I love that book (and the 2nd one. The 3rd comes out in Feb) and want everyone to read it, because I want it to become a movie. GO READ YA'LL!

No comments: