hidden women

Sunday, March 3, 2013

That One Day About Love

Robert and I decided we didn't want to do anything big for Valentines Day.

I got him a BIG bag of Skittles from Sam's Club and he cleaned the house for me. :)

I was at work and a vendor came in to get keys. He asked if many people had gotten flowers, I responded, "No, no one has. I guess our husbands are lame". Then I thought...I have actually never gotten flowers delivered to me, and probably never will. I was kinda sad (I get flowers from Robert just not delivered to work), but that's life and I moved on. I had to do showings that day and was out of the office. When I got back, I stepped in my office with a big box on my desk. My first thought was... what?! awww. But, my first words were, "What the hell?". haha, it just came out of my mouth and my coworker Tony was like, those are the words you decided to use?!

I was so surprised! Inside the box were these beautiful flowers (that are still alive in our living room and look great! Impressive), a vase, and a note. The note was so adorable, I cried. Everyone was watching me and Talia ask, "So... can we read it?!". 

We ended the night eating at Hu Hot and red boxing "Premium Rush".

 I am blessed.

 

No comments: