hidden women

Monday, April 19, 2010

It's fine if you call me Einstein

Story time. Today I had class from 8-10. Then when I got home I watch 5 minutes of Price is Right and decided to go on a little jog. So I'm out on my jog and it's beautiful! It was like maybe 60 degrees and the sun was just shinning away and the smell was tremendous from all the flowering trees. After like 30 minutes I become a baby and get tired so I go home and crash on the floor. Did sit-ups and then literally crashed on the floor. I was so tired from not really getting sleep and then jogging. I slept for like and hour and a half. It was amazing. Anyways, the moral of this story is, while I was running I came up with this genius idea! There was a U Haul sitting on the corner of some street. You can rent a small U Haul for $19.00 a day. How amazing would it be if you went on a date, rented one of these, and then had dinner inside?! Like put a couch in there, maybe a table. Or if you just got a big box and put a table cloth on it, some pillows on either side and some candles in the middle. You could play games, talk, DANCE, whatever you wanted. BEST DATE IDEA EVER RIGHT?!
Tell me your thoughts.


No comments: