hidden women

Monday, April 5, 2010

Long Long Ago....

Hannah Grace Tracy Was Born Into The World.
HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hannah and I have been friends for 7 years! She has always been there for me and will continue to be. She has helped me grow into a better person! She sets such an example for me, she is one of my role models. Hannah Grace Tracy is so gorgeous. I'm jealous of how amazing she is. I love her so much and she is one of my BEST friends. I don't know who I would be today with out her.
Here are some pictures showing our adventures over the years. (Hannah don't be mad at me for some of these! Love you!)


























I LOVE YOU! THANK YOU FOR BEING BORN!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww that is so cute.

Shane & Hannah said...

Talia, you are such an amazing, kind individual. Thanks for bringing tears to my eyes :) (in a good way)

Memmotts said...

That's so cute.. you are such a good friend.. .awww.. I love you both