hidden women

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Fall has Approached

So it's been a while since I've blogged. As of the moment I don't want to try and "catch up". If you want to know what I've been up to, because obviously I've been busy. Check out my photos on facebook. Not friends? Add me. In advance, if I don't know you, I WILL NOT ACCEPT YOU. :) On happy note.

This week I started school again.... yay....
It's weird, usually by June I'm ready for school again. Yeah not this year. I'm still not sure I'm okay with school starting, well I guess technically it already started. Anywhoo. I will allow it because I've been keeping busy and have some good friends right now.

YOU ARE IN LUCK. I took... wait for it..... First day of school pictures. I did the self timer and put my camera on the TV.
*note boob shot was on accident trying to get self timer to work. Thought I would share, found it was funny.


3 comments:

Beth said...

You're adorable! School starts for me soon, it's online school, can I still take first day of school pictures? :D

Talia said...

Uh... OF COURSE! It is required for all cool people.

Shane & Hannah said...

You are SO CUTE!!! I miss you...