hidden women

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF FALL!!!!!


My favorite time of year is when the leaves decide to have a mind of their own.


I noticed the leaves changing color yesterday and got so happy I took a picture!!!
I'm so excited to bake pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, pumpkin EVERYTHING!!!
I love when you get to bundle up in warm clothes, and always have a blanket hooked to you.
I love watching the leaves as they fall slowly to the ground, I love stepping on the crunchy ones, and I love raking them into a pile and jumping in!

Fall is that time of year when I appreciate how beautiful our Heavenly Father made this world. It's absolutely breath taking and puts me in a FANTASTIC mood.
Even music sounds better in the fall.
It's the perfect set up for Thanksgiving and then CHRISTMAS!!

No comments: