hidden women

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sweet Disposition


So since this Summer I have come to a realization about myself, I think I have Hemophobia. Always since I can remember the mention of needle and I cringe and want to run away but I never realized till this summer it's worse with blood.
The realization started when I got: Bloody nose #1 at the beginning of summer. I was home alone and freaking out, I called numerous people asking what to do. I didn't want to move I just laid there scared for my life.
Bloody nose #2
I was in Montana at my grandparent's house with my sister and her family. We were sitting at the table, I just finished breakfast, out of no where my nose started bleeding. I tried to act calm, went over to the trash to throw away my napkin and fainted on the kitchen floor.
My sister said she could see the panic in my eyes when I saw the blood.
Now I realize just thinking about blood or seeing it makes me queasy.
Example: right now, meaning I should probably stop typing and start thinking of happy thoughts. :)

Now you have learned something else random about Talia Katrina Walker- Signing Off

No comments: