hidden women

Sunday, February 28, 2010

I wanted to hug her!

Some random picture.

Today I had to go to a meeting with the missionaries, so I wore a skirt,heels, and a purple flower sweater thingy. After the meeting was done, I went to the mall real quick for something. I was in Barnes and Noble for a while, I turned a corner and there was this adorable little girl, probably about 4, I just smiled really big at her, when she saw me she said loudly, "OOOHHHH OHHH MOMMY OOOHHHH LOOK!!!" The mother continued saying, " You like those bags?" (There were some Barnes and Noble bags beside me) The little girl preceded to say, "NO LOOK AT THE PRETTY LADY!!"

She lit my whole world up. I love those precious little things you called "kids".


2 comments:

Unknown said...

whenever i wore a dress in ecuador, the kids would chant "kellie bonita! kellie bonita!" it was so cute.

Beth said...

Oh my goodness, so cute :D