hidden women

Friday, February 5, 2010

What's for Dinner?!


I don't think guys read this blog so I'm safe.
I don't know what's going on with me!
There has been a lot of changes in me lately such as food. I'm liking things I never liked before, such as dark chocolate, pistachios, and...
I'll just say it. I'm baby hungry. And not in like I want to eat a baby.
Baby hungry as I want a baby.
I don't know if I just need some birth control and have all my nieces and nephews come visit me in Omaha or what, but I've never had these feelings THIS strong before.
Like, yeah I've always wanted to have kids and be a mom but I've just noticed lately that it's extreme.
Every time I see a baby things inside my body just go crazy,explode,melt, and drop all at once. I have an instant urge just to hold it tight and love it.
I never really liked the show Baby Story on TLC. I would always change it and watch something else now I leave it on and watch it.
I get really emotional and start crying. Like a happy cry.
It's so crazy how a baby can grow inside you and come out healthy and beautiful!
I know it's going to be a long while before I will have one of my own, it's gonna kill me but I can't wait for that day.



No comments: