hidden women

Monday, October 25, 2010

Expelliarmus!

Sometimes, I take that back, ALWAYS I wish that we could have a world such as Harry Potter.

I want to be a wizard!!

How cool would that be?! We could fly around on brooms, instead of taking 18 hour trips to Montana we could go through the fireplace, but if we felt like taking that fun roadtrip we still could!

If we were super lazy we could just say, "accio!".

I guess I don't know if I would want to incorporate all of the wizarding world because it could get scary, like with the Avada Kedavra curse and those other scary ones.

BUT THE FUN ONES?! I'm all for that.

Don't you wish?

On a side note: Neville Longbottom is so sexy.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love your blog, and you!!!

Unknown said...

WHEN DID NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM GET SO SEXY?!?!?!

Talia said...

Thanks Steph, I love you too and I wish I could read more of your blog!!! Naughty, get on that.

Kellie, NEVILLE HAS ALWAYS BEEN SO SEXY!!