hidden women

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

52 Degrees and We decide to play at the Waterpark!

Ok it was my first rain in Rexburg and no one would play in the rain with me!! So here i was outside playing in the rain by myself. I got cold so I went inside. Later it was still raining and Garrett got the AMAZING idea to go play at the spray park in the rain!!! It was so FUN! Extremely cold but so fun! and the water was warm! Anyways here are the aweome pictures we took. :) Garrett you silly thing

Water!! and its warm!

Such a sweet action shot of Hannah
WEEEEE
Aly and Garrett. Cuties
Look at her, beautiful!
BIG BUCKET GET US!!

waiting for the BIG BUCKET to splash us
We got splashed by the BIG BUCKET!
hahah OH BETH
This one was SOOO COLD!!






The BIG BUCKET dumped on me!!





Fun slide!
hahah look at my eyes!
They are sooo TOUGH!
in the yellow slide!!! the water was soo warm!
So I got a little thirsty





Hannah being spider man jumping over the water!
Yes!
My neighbor Beth Huntress. Isnt that the coolest middle name ever?!
Ok, story time. This was the coldest run of my life!!!! I thought I would document it by taking a picture while running. For real I felt frozen







Hannah and Beth running across the street to get to our warm home!











We broke a lot of those rules.....
The Water Park!! After we played in it. I was trying to get a sweet puddle picture, didnt work out too wellheheheMy neighbor Beth, trying to look cool on this bike.... ok she does
Kristen, one of my roomate when she saw us walking home







Me finally inside in the WARMTH!! getting ready to shower

No comments: