hidden women

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

We went to the ZOO!!!

On Labor Day we got a whole bunch of random people we didnt even really know and went to the ZOO!! it was so fun! we all clicked like that! Although the zoo didnt have rhinos it was still amazing. This turtle ways over 200 pounds!!
We look so cute!
Dont be scared Beth, Be the Eagle, embrace it.
This monkey jumped at hannah and us! it scared us! I tried to kiss him
Jon and this monkey were basically best friends! He was itching his back

Look mommy im riding a lion!!!
Hannah and Ben... crazy kids
Jon was mad we were fogging up the windows! hehe

JIM!!!! lol i itched his head for TWO hours!
Hannah and Ben! we were squished in the back. way fun
I was all wet from the rain!
Ha ha look at our shirts, soaked!
Look at Garretts Trick!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

Schwab Family said...

jon is way cute! way my type could you hook me up i am sure he would love to be my babies daddy