hidden women

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sunday Night

Church starts at 1:30 now. Im kinda sad cause I like having early church. Now I feel like I'm wasting my whole day. Anyways Sunday Jon came over and we had lots of fun. I arm wrestled Jon and of course I won cause Im a beast, and I also won Indian leg wrestling. Anyways one of our roommates threw a cardboard box our way and we had a little fun with it. Then Jon and Hannah went on a walk. Kristen and I got bored so.... we ran to our rooms, threw on black clothes and FOLLOWED THEM!!!! hahah The funny thing is they had no idea! I told Hannah later that night and we died of laughter. OHHH Kristen and I.. yeah were funny. Jon JonHAhah you are in a man cave!
PAhaha i pushed Jon on the couch


Oh Kristen you look so adorable!
Jon picking Kristen up in a box

HAHAHA so this is when Kristen and I decided to dress in black and paparazi Jon and Hannah
Kristen hiding behind a tree to hid from them.


Jon and Hannah!!! hehehe

Kristen demonstrating her extreme fast walk
We played a little game...............




No comments: