hidden women

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hannah and I are going to our first day of work!!! Haha don't we just look so excited? Well it was training. Which was really boring cause the first like hour and a half was looking at a slideshow. Then we got to go out on the computers and practice with each other. I guess I should tell you where I'm working! Hannah and I are working at the ROC which is the Rexburg Opinion Center. We make phone calls to random people ( Lame I know) but we ask them to take surrveys. Honestly I'm really excited for the job. So if you get a call from someone wanting a survey from you it could be me!!!! :D I miss you all so much! <3

2 comments:

Beth said...

Love that picture! I miss you too ;)

And I enjoy your playlist mucho. I stole a song or two for my own. Thank ya thank ya!

Memmotts said...

Phone surveys... those were the days...