hidden women

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Dream or Reality?



So for about the last year or so I've been thinking that when I'm married and old I want to travel across the U.S. on a motorcycle. It has to be one of those decked out ones with cushions, 3rd wheel, helmets with microphones, arm rests, and drink holders. (Our old bodies will be frail) How fun would that be though? You and your dear love would be that couple that everyone thinks is weird because you are wearing tie die shirts, bandannas, jeans that are too tight for our wrinkled bodies, frayed leather jackets, maybe some chaps, and freaky sunglasses. You would be able to throw the peace sign out at all of the other motor kids.
It would be like another life you hold on the side.
Maybe it's just a day dream I will hold on to deeply, or it will become a reality, all I know is that it has occupied my thoughts as I'm driving on the interstate bored many a times.

P.s. Maybe my husband can wear this shirt so he seems more creepy than me.

2 comments:

ashley said...

sad truth- my friend has that shirt hahah

Talia said...

Oh my goodness. I wish I could meet them. haha That's awesome.