hidden women

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Just because I'm not a big fan of having pets doesn't mean I don't find them adorable.




So almost everyone knows I'm a tad obsessed with rhinos.
I've been thingking and there are three other animals I just find so uncannily beautiful and amazing.

Horsies.
Owls.
Octopus.

You might be able to understand the first two, but the last one?! Yeah I'm not even really sure why, the last few days I've been thinking about how cool they are. Something about the octopus is so intriguing and I find them wonderful.

* *So as I was looking for a picture, I envisioned a huge octopus tromping over the city killing everyone, then looking at pictures of them scared me.... So, I think I'm gonna cross them off my list. Still they are pretty cool, but those extra legs with the sucky things on them are a tad too scary. Peace out octopus, nice liking ya.


No comments: