hidden women

Sunday, July 11, 2010

*Spoiler Alert!!!* "Penelope" Do not read, go watch.


I think I could watch this movie once a week and still adore it. When I first saw the preview for this movie I thought, "Dumb.", when I was in Idaho we ended up watching it and that is when I fell in love with this movie. The whole movie takes me to another magical feeling world.
Some reasons why I love the movie Penelope:
1. I love the story
2. The actors
3. The humor
4. Her house
5. The fantasy
6. The music
7. The clothes
8. Her room
8. The nose
9. The ending kiss
10. How the butler is the witch
11. How the mother loses her voice
12. How he isn't royal blood
13. How he loves her even with her pig nose
14. How beautiful James McAvoy is
15. How James McAvoy kisses
16. How James McAvoy pushes her on the swing
17. James McAvoy
18. How they lived happily ever after, so far
19. It's not the power of the curse, it's the power you give the curse
20. The weather
21. How all she had to do was love herself to break the curse
22. The colors
23. How he has her guess which instrument he plays
24. How they play chess through the two way mirror
25. The eye patched little person
26. How she goes out to explore the world
27. How every time I watch it I rewind the end and re-watch at least 3 times
28. How I get the butterflies every time
29. How it's the perfect story to feel love, and the beauty of love, whether
it's for someone else or for yourself.

A+

2 comments:

Beth said...

i love this movie too! Did I watch it with you? Im thinking I did, on a Sunday afternoon after your amazing spaghetti dinner. Those were a real highlight of my week then. Thank you (again) for those :D

Talia said...

YEAH!!!!! hahah I miss those Sundays when you would just show up! I miss you! You are welcome to come to my Sunday dinners whenever you want, for the rest of your life! Just show up!